Thursday, August 3, 2017

A good boat is like a woman - never quite approprately adorned!

Hi - it is me Grace again. It has been a long time since I have posted something so I thought I would catch you guys up on what my 'Boat Slave' has been up to and boy has he been busy.

Since we last talked I have received a number of new items. Some of the most notable are:
  • New hard top to go over the wonderful Bimini frame 
  • Indirect edge lights around the edge of the hardtop
  • New Yanmar 80HP engine that can push me along at 8.5Knots! Only if needed because it DRINKS the fuel at that speed. 
  • Pulled my mast (did not hurt much) and had it spiffed up and painted 
  • New running rigging 
  • New standing rigging 
  • New Jeep LED light bars for down lights 
  • Blue LED sign module lights on the top of the spreaders for up lights 
  • Steerable spotlight on its own radar mount just below the radar 
  • Camera attached to the side of the spot light so it turns with the spotlight
Well for all of that hard work I took my 'Boat Slave' for a nice trip to the Bahamas. See hard work does pay.

No comments: